I’m very excited to announce that starting tomorrow, Sunday, 24 January, 2016 at 2 pm GMT, I will be hosting the very first Beauty Bloggers of Africa Chat #bbachat on Twitter. For 1 hour, beauty bloggers in Africa will share tools, news and resources to push our creative career forward.
Of course, we will also discuss the latest beauty trends, share our favorite how-to tutorials and answer any beauty questions.
Here’s how to Join the #bbachat
Clare Oparo (that’s me!)- @WolfandMoroko will be the host of #bbachat
- The chat will be on the last Sunday of the month, every month, promptly from 2:00-3:00 PM GMT. You can send any questions you have to @WolfandMoroko with the hashtag, #bbachat.
- Before we delve into the questions, please introduce yourself so everyone can get to know you. Who are you? What is your current beauty favorite?
- I will tweet questions with Q1, Q2, etc. Make sure to include A1, A2 before your response so we can follow along!
- Do retweet the questions before you answer, that way your followers will have context and can join in, too!
- I, Clare Oparo –@WolfandMoroko, your host, will re-tweet each question, one at a time, and will try to answer it.
- Once a question has been re-tweeted, please feel free to add your advice and tips! We want to hear from you!
- To make following #bbachat much easier, please try to tweet only referring to the current topic; mainly because the conversation moves quickly and I’d like to share your answers and advice as well.
- Lastly, don’t forget to use the #bbachat hashtag so we can all see your responses!